"So this is all the money you earned this year?".... "erm, yes." ....
Oh taxes... oh money.... oh lack of money... what can you do but just... erm... ummm... I got nothing. I HATE MONEY! I HATE NOT HAVING ENOUGH... NEEDING MORE... WISHING I DIDN'T NEED MORE... you name it... I don't like it... money makes life complicated. And that is how I feel.
In other news a lot of stuff has happened since I last posted.
1) Jessica went home... it was fun to go back to Seattle to drop her off... not so fun actually saying goodbye!
2) I was invited to sing a couple of tunes at the Irish Times in Victoria (perhaps my FAVE pub on the entire island!) I think it went pretty well...
is the GRACETUBE we recorded on the road... SO GREAT
4) going back to work... I don't like going back to work... to be honest I don't think anyone likes going back to work... SIGH
5) I learned how to hula hoop on the legislature grounds in Victoria... It was glorious.
6) THE SUN IS SHINING! I AM WEARING FLIP FLOPS.... it doesn't get much better!
So yeah, that's about it... I'm so glad spring is finally here... I also have decided that I need to get back into writing music. It's been too long! although, playing a guitar after a ukulele is a little bizarre...